Sahara Industrial Cabinet Ovens offer a range of sizes and heating arrangements to meet a
variety of heating applications.
Benko Products is not restricted to industrial oven standard model sizes
and, instead, will custom build an industrial oven to your specifications.
Cost Effective • Custom Designs
Industrial Cabinet Oven Specifications
Standard Features The Sahara Industrial Cabinet Oven
has many unique features:
• Custom-built to your specifications
• Precise temperature control, including a
thermocouple actuated PID digital
temperature controller and adjustable
PID digital overtemperature protection.
• Motor control push buttons
• On-off heat switch
• LED pilot lights
• 2-year Manufacturer's warranty.
Materials of Construction Rugged, steel construction includes:
• 12 gauge interior walls and 14 gauge
• Integrated framing and structural
members ensure toughness
• 304 stainless steel construction available
Insulation 3" to 6" thick, 6# density mineral wool
• Electricity or Gas
• Steam, hot oil, or hot water models
Room temperature to 500°F
(Ratings for 650°F or 800°F optional)
Air Circulation Air circulation with internal plenums for uniform airflow
within the oven.
Finish • Exterior finished with acrylic enamel or
corrosion resistant urethane system
• Interior finished with heat resistant silver
• Stainless steel available
Installation Shipped completely assembled.
Set in place and hook up power supply.
Engineering Custom engineered, computer designed
units are available. Contact us for more
Options • Exhaust vent with damper
• Interior door latch
• Outdoor use package
• Chart recorder
• Door switch
• Adjustable timer
• Ethernet or serial bus communication
• Profile temperature control with ramp and
• Industrially hardened SCADA
(supervisory control and data
acquisition) system capable of
controlling 20 ovens
• integrated PLC controls with touch screen
• Class "A" oven controls with powered
exhaust systems, which are readily
available upon request