Sahara Industrial Batch Ovens offer a range of sizes and heating arrangements to meet
a variety of batch heating applications.
Challenge us with your toughest oven applications! Benko Products is not
restricted to industrial oven standard model sizes, instead, we will custom design and build an
industrial oven to meet your specifications.
Cost Effective • Custom
Industrial Batch Oven Specifications
Standard Features The Sahara Industrial Batch Oven has
many unique features:
• Custom-built to your specifications.
• Precise temperature control, including a
thermocouple actuated PID digital temperature
controller and adjustable PID digital
over temperature protection.
• Motor control push buttons
• On-off heat switch
• LED pilot lights
• 2-year Manufacturer's warranty
Materials of Construction Rugged, steel construction includes:
• 12 gauge interior walls and 14 gauge
• Integrated framing and structural
members ensure toughness
• 304 stainless steel construction available
Insulation 3" to 6" thick, 6# density mineral wool
• Electricity or Gas
• Steam, hot oil, or hot water models
Temperature Range Room temperature to 500°F
(Ratings for 650°F or 800°F optional)
Air Circulation • Air circulation with internal plenums
for uniform airflow within the oven.
• Custom arrangements per
Finish • Exterior finished with acrylic enamel or
corrosion resistant urethane system
• Interior finished with heat resistant silver
• Stainless steel available
Installation Shipped completely assembled.
Set in place and hook up power supply.
Engineering Custom engineered, computer designed
units are available. Contact us for
Options • Exhaust vent with damper
• Interior door latch
• Outdoor use package
• Chart recorder
• Door switch
• Adjustable timer
• Ethernet or serial bus communication
• Profile temperature control with ramp
and hold capability
• Industrially hardened SCADA
(supervisory control and data
acquisition) system capable of
controlling 20 ovens
• integrated PLC controls with touch screen
• Class "A" oven controls with powered
exhaust systems, which are readily
available upon request